Monday Hours are back!
NEW Therapist Hours for Sami Thompson (read more below)
August Is Such An Exciting Month!
- NEW Location & Phone Number: We are officially moved into
36 Newark St., Suite 301 – just a block away
NEW Phone# 201-898-5341
- Meet Sami Thompson, LMT! She’s an experienced Massage Therapist & Bodyworker that combines Deep Relaxation with Integrative Bodywork. Sami joined Wellness Lab on July 22nd, and is already a great addition.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation: RockBlades are now an official part of my practice. This is a tool often used by Acupuncturists and Physical Therapists for clinical work.
- Yoga will soon be integrated into Bodywork treatments: Both Sami and I are graduating as Yoga Teachers on August 4th, so keep a look out! We will be working to integrate what we do on the Massage Table into how you move/function.
- Next AMTA Meetup: Saturday, August 12th, 9am-10am at the Panera Bread on Washington. We will be discussing recent news about Massage Therapy licensing, continuing education opportunities, and more. Please spread the word!
- NEW Practitioners & Wellness Services Coming Soon…
July’s Featured Post:
In The Community
Jersey City, NJ
Sunday, August 27th
Support Colors of Autism
Fitness, Yoga, & Pilates in the Park
FREE fitness classes in Hoboken Outdoor Parks
Movies Under the Stars
FREE outdoor movie screenings, Wed. evenings in June, July & Aug
Pier A Park, on the east end of the great lawn.
Concerts in the Sinatra Park
FREE Outdoor Summer Performances Thursday’s at 7 pm.
Amphitheater at Sinatra Park, Frank Sinatra Dr. between 4th & 5th Streets
Concerts in Church Square Park
Takes place in front of the gazebo Wednesdays in June July & Aug., 7pm to 9pm
Church Square Park bet. 4th & 5th Street & Garden St. & Willow Ave.