Clinic will remain OPEN
Monday, 10/9 Columbus Day
Tuesday, 10/31 Halloween
Massage Therapy Awareness Month
(see Discount Offers Below)
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Please Welcome Lindsey of Prana Parlor to the Wellness Lab Community!
Please Request Appointments via Lindsey@pranaparlor.com
PLUS Check out her October 14th Workshop below
$150 (save $50)
Intake Consultation (75 minutes) and Follow up (45 minutes)
– Personalized Wellness Plan that respects your lifestyle, schedule, and dietary restriction.Your plan will include things like:
- Personalized recommendations to implement into your daily routine that will encourage self-care and pacify your imbalance(s)
- Food and lifestyle recommendations – what’s hot and what’s not for your constitution
- Dietary tips to bellow your digestive fire and support your ability to assimilate nutrients
- Yoga postures and breathing exercises that you can practice at home to promote balance, healing, and restful sleep.
- Dosha balancing goodies
#2. Ayurveda Wellness Coaching Program
$700 (save $150)
- 6 private coaching sessions (two 60 minute sessions per month)
- Your personalized approach to balance
- Seasonal meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists based on your unique constitution, set of imbalances, and state of digestion
- Guided meditations, personalized dosha-balancing yoga and pranayama, nourishing self-care practice guides
- Unlimited email support between sessions
Massage Awareness Month Offers
For New October Clients, your second Massage is $20 Off
any regularly priced appointment!
(Valid for redemption through January 2018)
Do You Know of a Wellness Practitioner Looking for a Place to Practice?
with Erin after they join the Community!
MELT Method Practitioners
Beginners Yoga Series with Morgan
October 1, 8, 15
This beginner series is excellent for anyone new to yoga. Working with the same teacher each week in a small group setting, students will learn the basic postures, modifications, and breathing techniques to provide a solid foundation of yoga practice.
This 3-week series is designed to give practitioners the confidence to participate in group classes and to continue to grow as their practice develops.
The setting is friendly, supportive, and instructional. This is a fantastic introduction to yoga practice.
After the 3-week series is completed students will have 30 days of unlimited yoga to continue their practice.
(includes an unlimited month of yoga!)
Asana Lab: Handstand with Patrick
Saturday, October 7th
2pm – 3:30pm
Learn how to approach the Fundamentals of a Adho Mukha Vrksasana (Handstand) and how to improve your relationship with being upside down in full arm balance. Experience the lightness of being and fearlessness that come from a stable base and well integrated body and breath.
Saturday, Oct 14th
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Looking for ways to deepen your yoga practice and/or access a sense of meaningful well-being when you’re off the mat? Join Lindsey on Saturday, October 14th for a workshop on Ayurveda: Vata Season. In this workshop, Lindsey will breakdown the fundamentals of Ayurveda (yoga’s sister science) and share her diet, lifestyle, and yoga tips to keep you balanced specifically for the fall/winter season! You’ll discover your unique elemental make-up or “dosha” and learn how to adapt your self-care regimen to stay healthy as the seasons change! This workshop will wrap up with a delicious guided relaxation practice. Beginners are welcome.
Hoboken City Challenge Race
Saturday, October 7th
100 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ US 07030
Climate Mobilization and Hoboken Green Team
Tuesday, October 17th
Hoboken Public Library
Learn about the city of Hoboken Green infrastructure and Volunteer opportunities. Come and join this discussion! Free pizza and snacks for attendees only.
Saturday, October 28th
Pier A Park
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Support: Hoboken Shelter