No Massage Available April 27th – May 3rd
Erin Clyne, LMT Out of Office 4/27 – 5/4
Kaysla Sanchez, LMT Out of Office 4/19 – 5/3
Erin Clyne, LMT Additional Hours:
Thursdays in April 2:30-8pm
Wednesday, April 25th 2:30-8pm
BOOK WITH ERIN
No Services Available Sunday, 4/22 11am-4pm for Hoboken Wellness Crawl
See Details Below for Tickets
If you haven’t been keeping up with us via Social Media, there’s been a lot going on!
- We had our Grand Opening last night,
- We’re vendors for the upcoming Hoboken Wellness Crawl on 4/22, and
- We’ve added two NEW Members, and saying goodbye to one:
- Sami is leaving us this week with her growing family to San Francisco. We’ll miss her, and are so excited for what’s next for them!
- Jalpa of Nourish by JD offering Nutrition Coaching & Reiki, and
- Kaysla Sanchez, LMT offering Massage Therapy on Weekends & Friday evenings!
Kaysla Sanchez, LMT began her education here in the local Hoboken community where she graduated from Cortiva. Throughout the years she has practiced alongside chiropractors, physical therapists, and acupuncturists. She has the knowledge to assess and provide a proper treatment plan for different injuries, and she believes in searching for the root of any pain to aid in healing and recovery. Kaysla provides a wide range of techniques from detailed deep tissue work to a relaxing, refreshing massage. She also practices lymphatic drainage and wishes to further this technique for many who are in need. Kaysla builds a loving, caring practice to enhance your lifestyle.
For a Limited Time, Kaysla’s Services are $20 Off!
60min Massage, $100 = $80
90min Massage, $150 = $130
45min Lymphatic Drainage, $75 = $55
We’re Official Vendors for the Hoboken Wellness Crawl!
In The Community
Level 1 to Level 2
Saturday, March 31st 2-4pm
$35 (members get 10% off)
5-Week Beginner Series
+ 30 Days Unlimited Yoga
Sunday’s, April 15th – May 13th
Ayurveda + Natural Beauty Spa Day
Sunday, May 20th 2 – 4pm
@ Hudson Yoga Project