Team Up With Our Practitioners
& Achieve Your Wellness Goals
From physical to mental health, we can work with you to find your balance with customized wellness plans.
Since we are all isolated in our own physical and societal bubbles, it can be easy to forget that we still have goals and norms that we want to maintain. The “when this is all over” is not really a mindset that we have a luxury of having. We don’t know when things will be normal again, and when things are normal again…do we want to have to restart our wellness goals from scratch? Or do we want to maintain as much as we can, and even potentially improve as we emerge on the other side of this pandemic?
I urge you (and myself) to gauge how you feel presently. Do you want to feel better in any capacity? If the answer is yes, then please know that you can reach out to any of us. Times are tough, and Together we can help each other get through this.
Expanding Skill Sets to Bring More Value
A Message from Erin:
I always have a list of continuing education that I would like to pursue. This pandemic is giving me the perfect opportunity to learn more, and to help you feel better…it’s just a different manifestation of a typical appointment with me.
As a massage therapist, I’m used to being expected to create the change that my clients are looking for. Now, I’m being called upon to help you create the change for yourself. No one is expected to have all of the background and experience that I’ve acquired in order to make a difference in their lives. Instead, I can help guide you through techniques to make a difference in your life Today.
Below is a list of self care techniques that can be included in your consultation depending on your current needs.
- Self and/or Partner Massage
- Traditional stretching techniques + Use of Tools
- Yoga technique consultations to avoid repetitive use injuries
- Yin Yoga
- Stretches held for an extended period of time based on Chinese meridians
- Use of specific points (acupuncture without needles) to relieve common complaints, and even diagnosed conditions
- Use of hands as symbols to help bring you into the present moment
- Examples can include calming energy or connecting your breath to your body, and even an energizing effect
Still prefer that I do the work?
Schedule your Distance Reiki session where I work with energy balancing.
How does it work?
- We schedule a day/time for the Reiki session to begin.
- You can either go about your busy day, or you can find some quiet time to yourself, knowing that I’m working with your energy at a distance.
- A follow up call, email, or text (based on your preference) is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance.
- Examples include: breath practices, mudras, yoga poses, reinforcing productive behaviors, and self-administered acupressure