Important News! We have relocated just a few blocks away at 129 Washington St., Suite 101LL. Please keep this in mind as you’re traveling. As you take the elevator to the lower level, turn right, and we’re straight down the hall.
The first week of re-opening, I will be available the 22nd-27th, a brief hiatus, and returning on July 5th. Please rest assured that all precautions will be taken. Below are some of the precautions that I have already secured to have in practice:
- Masks are required for the duration of your visit (please arrive with your own mask)
- Limited appointment availability with greater time in-between appointments for sanitizing procedures with an approved virucide
- Pre-screening before and upon arrival of your appointment
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment to allow adequate time between clients for sanitizing procedures
- No one will be able to receive services with a temperature registering above 100.4°F
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- HEPA air filter
- PPE that I will be wearing: face mask and apron during the bodywork portion, face shield during work involving the face
- Access to a community water fountain is discouraged, so please come with your own water
- No guests are allowed to stay in the waiting area
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I look forward to seeing you again shortly!
Erin Clyne, LMT