with Erin Clyne, LMT
As a Reiki Master, I’ve found a great love for how Reiki has provided renewed energy and a more positive outlook for my entire day. Every time I incorporate Reiki, I come out the other side saying how much I loved it as the practitioner, and my clients have reported feeling better even after only a 15 minute session. I’ve been practicing Reiki since 2013, but this pandemic has thrown me into the deep end of my Reiki practice and I couldn’t be happier about it. So without further ado:
- Reiki + Yin Yoga
- Distance Reiki
- Massage + Reiki add-on
- Discounted Group Distance Reiki
INTRODUCING Reiki + Yin Yoga = Combine Reiki and Yin Yoga to calm and balance the energy system, while also gently releasing physical tension through easy stretches. Sessions include an assessment, guided yin yoga with Reiki, and ending with recommendations such as breathing exercises, mudras, yoga poses, acupressure, and more. Great even for people who have never done yoga before!
Distance Reiki = Reiki from the comfort of wherever you are. Distance sessions allow you to take time to yourself or go about your daily routine, knowing that I’m working with your energy to remove blockages, detoxify your system, and restore balance. If you prefer a phone call follow-up, this will be conducted 10-15 minutes before your session time is completed.
Massage + Reiki add-on = Receive Reiki from beginning to the end of your massage. Incorporating aromatherapy, sound healing, and/or Reiki stones to enhance your bodywork session.
Discounted Group Distance Reiki = Utilizing the community and formatted like a standard Distance Reiki Session, these sessions are able to be offered at a discount. A follow up email is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance. Currently offered every 1st and 3rd Sunday morning of the month.
We’ve been busy settling into our new home on Washington St., getting all of our anti-COVID supplies, and letting the new normal sink into our daily practices.
While you can still participate in tele-health visits, Bodywork appointments have now resumed at limited capacity with precautions. We’ve missed you so much, and we don’t want to jeopardize our future together with relaxed protocols. You can review our COVID precautions HERE. We strongly recommend that you review them for your own knowledge, as well as to review any risks that you may not have been aware of.
Introducing Virtual/Distance Reiki & Yoga Sessions
One thing is here to stay – the ability to utilize self care from the comfort of your own home…or anywhere you happen to be. With the added bonus of discounted pricing for group sessions, we’re happy to stay connected with you while socially distancing. Community is the name of the game!
The ability to book single sessions with a streamlined virtual process for Yoga classes is now available. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Continuing to Learn & Move Forward
Erin is now a Certified Reiki Master!
I received my Level 1 & Level 2 Reiki certification in 2012 & 2014 so that I could learn how to help those that could not receive hands-on treatment. I have found that Reiki was of great help to myself and my clients during this pandemic, so I decided that it was time to move forward and make the commitment to be a Reiki Master.
As an energetic healing modality, it can be done either in person or remotely. Reiki is also available as an add-on to Bodywork. I find that it is a great bridge between the physical and mental health approaches, and it is especially helpful for those undergoing chemotherapy treatment and for others where manipulation may be too taxing to the system.
Busy lives + pandemic may mean that it’s difficult to stay in tune with yourself. Whether you’re busy homeschooling or unable to actively think about what would make you feel better, regular Distance Reiki sessions can help you receive positive energy while going about living your life as you need to.
All that’s required:
– Recurring Membership starting at $15/month
– Access to email for Follow Up notes
How It Works:
– During the scheduled day/time*, you can either go about your busy day, or you can find some quiet time to yourself, knowing that I’m working with your energy at a distance.
– A follow up email is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance.
* Sessions are currently scheduled for 10:30am on Sundays, but it is not required that you set that time aside in your schedule.
Supportive Recommendations May Include:
– Breath practices
– Yoga poses
– Reinforcing productive behaviors
– Self-administered acupressure
You have two membership options for receiving Reiki energy:
– Once per month
– Twice per month
This does not replace the benefits of receiving a one-on-one dedicated Reiki session, but it does allow you to either try out this healing modality to see if it’s for you, or to allow for tune-ups between the one-on-one dedicated Reiki sessions.
Team Up With Our Practitioners
& Achieve Your Wellness Goals
From physical to mental health, we can work with you to find your balance with customized wellness plans.
Since we are all isolated in our own physical and societal bubbles, it can be easy to forget that we still have goals and norms that we want to maintain. The “when this is all over” is not really a mindset that we have a luxury of having. We don’t know when things will be normal again, and when things are normal again…do we want to have to restart our wellness goals from scratch? Or do we want to maintain as much as we can, and even potentially improve as we emerge on the other side of this pandemic?
I urge you (and myself) to gauge how you feel presently. Do you want to feel better in any capacity? If the answer is yes, then please know that you can reach out to any of us. Times are tough, and Together we can help each other get through this.
Expanding Skill Sets to Bring More Value
A Message from Erin:
I always have a list of continuing education that I would like to pursue. This pandemic is giving me the perfect opportunity to learn more, and to help you feel better…it’s just a different manifestation of a typical appointment with me.
As a massage therapist, I’m used to being expected to create the change that my clients are looking for. Now, I’m being called upon to help you create the change for yourself. No one is expected to have all of the background and experience that I’ve acquired in order to make a difference in their lives. Instead, I can help guide you through techniques to make a difference in your life Today.
Below is a list of self care techniques that can be included in your consultation depending on your current needs.
- Self and/or Partner Massage
- Traditional stretching techniques + Use of Tools
- Yoga technique consultations to avoid repetitive use injuries
- Yin Yoga
- Stretches held for an extended period of time based on Chinese meridians
- Use of specific points (acupuncture without needles) to relieve common complaints, and even diagnosed conditions
- Use of hands as symbols to help bring you into the present moment
- Examples can include calming energy or connecting your breath to your body, and even an energizing effect
Still prefer that I do the work?
Schedule your Distance Reiki session where I work with energy balancing.
How does it work?
- We schedule a day/time for the Reiki session to begin.
- You can either go about your busy day, or you can find some quiet time to yourself, knowing that I’m working with your energy at a distance.
- A follow up call, email, or text (based on your preference) is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance.
- Examples include: breath practices, mudras, yoga poses, reinforcing productive behaviors, and self-administered acupressure