- What’s NEW: Shifting Services & Aligning Purpose
- Wait-list returns for Bodywork
- Redefining Services
- Group Distance Reiki Sign-up
- Read the latest Blog article: My Holistic Wellness Vision
For Small Businesses: WE Collaborators event – April 14th
Shifting Perspectives & Aligning Purpose
As we are rebounding from the pandemic, a lot has shifted internally and externally so my presentation and services are now reflecting my personalized clinical services to help you find your unique wellness-recipe.
While Wellness Lab is not a spa, I do hope that you are able to rediscover your point of balance here. As my new website demonstrates, the aim is to bridge treatment and empowerment for you to utilize as resources on your wellness journey. Below are some changes to services:
- Shifting towards a clinical bodywork perspective, PLUS 90min Integrative Massage for the holistic bodywork that is my happy place…
- 30 – 60min Clinical Massage
- 90min Integrative Massage
- 30min Sports-focused Cupping
- 60min Sports Massage & Mobility
- Please make note of the 3-Month Integrated Wellness Packages that offer multiple services + Health Coaching for a Holistic approach
The Bodywork Wait-List is Back!
If you tried to book online and didn’t see availability in the upcoming week, please fill out the wait-list form. With added COVID precautions, timing is precious and so is your health so let me know if you’d like to get in sooner rather than later.
Did You Know?
- FSA/HSA payments are accepted here (please consult your individual plan for eligibility)
- If you have a prescription for Massage/Bodywork, you DO NOT have to pay tax
- If your insurance covers massage, I can provide a SuperBill for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement
- I can work with your existing healthcare team to provide a streamlined and collaborative treatment plan
NEW Group Distance Reiki Sign-up
You no longer have to go through Eventbrite to sign up for Group Distance Reiki. Since there is no official virtual meet up, it seems easiest to go directly through me. Please use the following page to sign up for any upcoming Wednesday morning Reiki vibes.
My Holistic Wellness Vision
Self-care and Wellness have attained a sullied reputation. Yes, it can be luxurious spa treatments and face masks…but holistic wellness is completely and unequivocally subjective. Wellness cannot be holistic without looking at the whole unique person. READ MORE…
For Small Businesses
Next WE Collaborators Event
Wednesday, April 14th!
WE define Collaboration as more than just working towards a common goal. It is about building sustainable relationships to move us forward in business and community.