We share your concerns regarding keeping ourselves and our community safe during these uncertain times, and have established safety protocols to ensure that we keep you as healthy as we can. Please feel free to reach out to your practitioner to ask how they are specifically taking precautions, and here is a link to our agreed-upon precautions:
In-Office Services Currently Offered:
- Massage Therapy and associated add-ons with Erin & Alexa
- Sports-focused Cupping with Erin
- Reiki + Yin Yoga with Erin
- Self Care Consultations & Private Yoga with Erin & Dr. Jen
- Physical Therapy with Dr. Jen
Not ready to leave home yet? View our available Virtual Services
We’re not only a place to find your favorite Wellness Services & Practitioners. We also support the Small Business Community by providing subsidized rentals with our suite partner Healing on Hudson, business mentoring, as well as networking partnership with WE of Hudson County.
We don’t believe in competition, and we put the client first. Our goal is to connect our clients with the practitioner(s) that are the right fit so that you can get the most out of your sessions. If you don’t find what you need at Wellness Lab, we can most likely recommend a service or practitioner at another nearby business. We stay connected with you and our community to help us all grow and thrive.
Update on Packages & Discounts
with Erin Clyne, LMT
While our community is still recovering, I am also in need of reassessing my pricing structure to account for the additional safety supplies and protocols. Instead of raising prices or charging service fees, I am temporarily removing discounts with new purchases, as well as the option to purchase new discount packages.
All existing discount package purchases are being honored. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to bringing these perks back to you in the near future.
In Good Health,
Erin Clyne, LMT
July’s Featured Post
All Things Yoga
• Private Yoga
• Reiki + Yin Yoga
• Massage + Integrative Yoga
• Psychotherapy + Yoga Mindfulness
• Virtual Group Yoga (MY-30 Yoga)
• Virtual Yoga Self-Care Guides
Who knew you could combine so many great things with Yoga?!
Whether it’s a private yoga session or pairing it with your favorite self care service, come explore the mind/body connection with our practitioners.
with Erin Clyne, LMT
As a Reiki Master, I’ve found a great love for how Reiki has provided renewed energy and a more positive outlook for my entire day. Every time I incorporate Reiki, I come out the other side saying how much I loved it as the practitioner, and my clients have reported feeling better even after only a 15 minute session. I’ve been practicing Reiki since 2013, but this pandemic has thrown me into the deep end of my Reiki practice and I couldn’t be happier about it. So without further ado:
- Reiki + Yin Yoga
- Distance Reiki
- Massage + Reiki add-on
- Discounted Group Distance Reiki
INTRODUCING Reiki + Yin Yoga = Combine Reiki and Yin Yoga to calm and balance the energy system, while also gently releasing physical tension through easy stretches. Sessions include an assessment, guided yin yoga with Reiki, and ending with recommendations such as breathing exercises, mudras, yoga poses, acupressure, and more. Great even for people who have never done yoga before!
Distance Reiki = Reiki from the comfort of wherever you are. Distance sessions allow you to take time to yourself or go about your daily routine, knowing that I’m working with your energy to remove blockages, detoxify your system, and restore balance. If you prefer a phone call follow-up, this will be conducted 10-15 minutes before your session time is completed.
Massage + Reiki add-on = Receive Reiki from beginning to the end of your massage. Incorporating aromatherapy, sound healing, and/or Reiki stones to enhance your bodywork session.
Discounted Group Distance Reiki = Utilizing the community and formatted like a standard Distance Reiki Session, these sessions are able to be offered at a discount. A follow up email is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance. Currently offered every 1st and 3rd Sunday morning of the month.
What is this class?
M = Massage
Y = Yin yoga
All in 30 minutes!
This Live class incorporates instructed self-Massage & Yin Yoga to help you wind down from your busy schedule.
The biggest complaint that I’ve heard in these changed times, is that people don’t have time to fit in their normal self care because of the added to-do lists that have to be fit in every day…especially with home-schooling children. So here’s what to expect:
- self-Massage instruction to help you connect to your body & warm the tissues before stretching.
- Yin yoga is holding relatively easy stretches for a longer period of time. This is meant to allow the deeper connective tissues to lengthen, versus traditional yoga that warms muscles for movement and activity.
There are currently 2 pilot classes scheduled – so let me know what you think!
Tuesdays 5 – 5:30pm
Team Up With Our Practitioners
& Achieve Your Wellness Goals
From physical to mental health, we can work with you to find your balance with customized wellness plans.
Since we are all isolated in our own physical and societal bubbles, it can be easy to forget that we still have goals and norms that we want to maintain. The “when this is all over” is not really a mindset that we have a luxury of having. We don’t know when things will be normal again, and when things are normal again…do we want to have to restart our wellness goals from scratch? Or do we want to maintain as much as we can, and even potentially improve as we emerge on the other side of this pandemic?
I urge you (and myself) to gauge how you feel presently. Do you want to feel better in any capacity? If the answer is yes, then please know that you can reach out to any of us. Times are tough, and Together we can help each other get through this.
Expanding Skill Sets to Bring More Value
A Message from Erin:
I always have a list of continuing education that I would like to pursue. This pandemic is giving me the perfect opportunity to learn more, and to help you feel better…it’s just a different manifestation of a typical appointment with me.
As a massage therapist, I’m used to being expected to create the change that my clients are looking for. Now, I’m being called upon to help you create the change for yourself. No one is expected to have all of the background and experience that I’ve acquired in order to make a difference in their lives. Instead, I can help guide you through techniques to make a difference in your life Today.
Below is a list of self care techniques that can be included in your consultation depending on your current needs.
- Self and/or Partner Massage
- Traditional stretching techniques + Use of Tools
- Yoga technique consultations to avoid repetitive use injuries
- Yin Yoga
- Stretches held for an extended period of time based on Chinese meridians
- Use of specific points (acupuncture without needles) to relieve common complaints, and even diagnosed conditions
- Use of hands as symbols to help bring you into the present moment
- Examples can include calming energy or connecting your breath to your body, and even an energizing effect
Still prefer that I do the work?
Schedule your Distance Reiki session where I work with energy balancing.
How does it work?
- We schedule a day/time for the Reiki session to begin.
- You can either go about your busy day, or you can find some quiet time to yourself, knowing that I’m working with your energy at a distance.
- A follow up call, email, or text (based on your preference) is conducted shortly after the session, and may include beneficial practices to help you continue to find your balance.
- Examples include: breath practices, mudras, yoga poses, reinforcing productive behaviors, and self-administered acupressure